One more step to go for third place, how near.
If time can rewind, I won't looked right, I won't. So maybe things could be different or, remain the same, who knows ? at least I enjoyed my run very much ! Owh, and get a silver medal for girls group
We were just way to awesome :DDD
Alright, running. Definitely won't forget that kind of eyesight. :)
We're standing on the same stage, somehow :/
Ah, Mr Jay's talking about Jelly now. So yes, I'm totally Jelly, but guess you wouldn't know what am I jelly for, LOL Just, Jelly :/ Plainly.
Jelly cause It doesn't work that way
Jelly cause at least you can talk It that way
Jelly about the rewards that you're urging
Jelly, the distance.
I'm way too far behind
I'm totally out of the lane.
Far Far away.
Jelly ? No, I guai leng gou. :/
hmm yeah,feeling the movement of the air around u is the greatest thing in running~jelly?wat for??better get well prepared in other things to let ppl jelly about u~ahaha
ReplyDelete