So I always have the negative thoughts, that control my mind and make me feel tired all day.
The reason why I love swimming is when you sink your head into the water, to get the coolest and tranquil feeling, let the water brush all your bad mood off. Or take a free style will do, swim until you feel super tired, wanted to stop and feel your heart beat. You're breathing hard and yes, you will feel much more better after all.
So, running. I love to see people run actually, or I should say sports ? Futsal, ping pong, badminton, running, diving, any sports will do. I love to watch and somehow I'm not the pro type, but I would be the type that sitting aside and watch people playing these.
I'm trying my best to become at least active a bit, by joining sports event that held by school, Merentas desa, uji tara, and here comes the real sports day, running. Somehow I don't like running anymore. Today. I hate you.
No comments:
Post a Comment