I have the ticket with me right now, but I don't wanna go.
Made up my mind last few days, but who knows, friends all not going and told me last minute. wth, luckily I've made the decision that I'm not going.
So guess I have made the right decision ? haha, I don't know. By the way, there're another angelic voices over another place. The twins, Sonia and Janice are singing in Dataran Malawati too. Hope everything is smooth there. Too bad, I can't drive till that far and meet this two angels :/
Alright, I don't know what shyt happened on me till I promised friend to go to the ball.
My first time goin to a ball ?! wth, ask my friend around, they will show you the unbelievable face.
So yeah, a fast decision made up in my mind and in one night, I agreed to go after Yee May told me she just got her mom's permission. I get mine too, so, yes, I'm going.
I wanted to go, just waiting permission all, and yes, seriously I wanted to go. Not for showing off or what cause HAHA I got nothing to show off, I don't have nice dress, I don't have stunning outfit, I don't know how to make up and I'm not that extrovert. I wanted to go, with the dress that I have and without any cosmetics on. SO, THE PURPOSE THAT I GO TO THE BALL ? Nah, I know right :(
I don't wanna feel regret because I know, this is the only time and chance.
4 hours and 15 minutes' ugly duckling.
No comments:
Post a Comment