Last day of June babeh, ahhhh, I can smell the coming of July and yeaah, mom's birthday today ! :)))
Gotta enjoy last day of June to the max and hope mom will have a blessed birthday this year :)
So school's clubs all is going to come to an end, except newspapers thing, It's a super burden dahell -.-
Like Koperasi, the HEM that what I've joined in form six, finally came to an end with agm, and what seniors all waiting for is the farewell party. Formal and informal, ahh how great, we got both farewell party babeh ! :D So I was leading three juniors to handle their risalah task, which they did It great and performed well on the perasmian day. The moment I saw juniors all went up to give speech on that day, gotong-royong which I still remmebered during my year Jin Hong caught a mouse hahahha. And yeap, the super formal and glamour kinda event --- AGM. Finally I gave one of the juniors my post and I'm going to pass my job to her on Wednesday. First sight wasn't that important after all, but yea, time proves everything and I can see her ability :) She is Choong Sern's junior and so yea, she will be handling my post till the day to pass off to another person someday. I know she will doing her job good. and he will be proud of her. ._. Ahhh, I want my mp, so now I can shout out loud about this wooooh yeah ! :D
Hahhh, kay, my very first time in participating such event held by school, the so called ball, Masquerade ball. haha what a glamour name to give to a ball. I decided to go on Friday night, which I have to attend It after two days, Sunday. It's a rush one but that's It. I wanted to go with reason. Ddin't feel regret that I went because of friends bonding, we all enjoyed the night in our own way. Photograph session was funny and yea, I love the moment that everyone's eating and laughing cause of Peter's complain of his foods, the jelly that we all regretted to take, the moment Jay choose red Jelly after seeing our face expression on trying the blue ones, the annoying uncle that keep on disturbing when I want to take people's photos, the prayers that we all did together cause of jay and Pete, ahhh, the 500 degree of gravity ? wth. Beatbox performance, singing, dancing, everything. :) A great night I would say !
Surprisingly, I've received one of my good friend's text recently. Don't tell me you went to Italy and you found the missing part inside your heart. Don't simply say I'm mad cause of not replying your text. Bullshyt.
And first time ffk by friend, feel like shyt also obviously. texting, calling all not really help much. :/
forgive doesn't mean forget la macha.
Photos ? ahh, tomorrow la ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment