Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Blue

After staying at home and working for my mom for months, I start to feel very bored and start to miss my buddies. Feel so fresh and rejuvenate after had a Bah Kut Teh gathering and a 2 hours bicycling with my Ex-classmates. =), Yes, it's funnnn! And I was glad and happy tat at least 13 ppl turned up for the gathering and 8 ppl for bicycling after tat, we chatted with each other, we took few photos with each other, and we laugh out loud with each other. Ahhh, Monday again, yeah, Monday blue, i hate Monday seriously, feel like doing nothing while working, and really hope The form 6 tuition classes will be opening as soon as possible, and really eager to go to form six, coz I can't wait to study and I can't wait to have my brand new life, I know form 6 should be hard, but I really can't wait to study like hell. =)
=============================
lazy to text them these few months, I will be very glad to text them if last year and few years ago, But now, just don wan to reply any of them.Ew. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment