Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feeling moody in the early morning, when having breakfast, scolded by mom ishhh. Actually it starts on yesterday, everything starts from yesterday. I don't know why i have to put a smile on my face when confronting my family, I tot family is the only my dearest and people tat can fully trusted by me? Tats why I won't keep my emotional secretly in front of them, really, I smile in front of them, cry in front of them, angry in front of them, yeah, since I was small kids, I did this, till now. But things change. :C Yeah, girls and boys are different, I know. And I never 4get the suck result I've got. Mom said I 4get bout tat.NO
I try my best to practise and learning while the coach is teaching. Mom said I swim well is becoz got entao coach there. NO
I can't find my goggle yesterday and I think I lost it somewhere. Mom said is becoz the entao coach there, tats why I don hav the heart to keep my thing properly.NO

No comments:

Post a Comment