huh,Yes, finaly, results was out on last 5 days, and yes, mine really suck as usual, but expected anyway.
I received motivation, and comfort from my family and friends, especially my parents after getting my results.I'm proud of my friends tat get such brilliant results, they deserved tat anyway. 3 years before this, I've no ambition, but I convinced to study hard in science stream as tats the one tat I chose by myself tat time.But, when time goes by, I didn't get wat I want actually and I ddin't do wat I promised to my parents and myself. Really feel sad to get this result and i really don't know how to face those frens who get more and more great results than mine. Ahhhh, and, one more thing expected. Relatives, frens keep on calling or texting me, and yeah, those aunts, Uncle Ong, and cousins keep on asking me and my mum bout my result this and tat, it's kind of annoyed for my mom, dad, and I. of course, I really feel sorry to them coz they need to tell those 38 relatives bout my shit result which is really can't get any compliment. On the meanwhile, they hav to accept the truth tat their daughter's frens all get good results like ah hoe 11As, Qiu Shuang 9 As, Ah Siok 11As, Yeemay and Bhui 7 As, Sharon 10As. But papa and mama still encourage me and comfort me. They let me choose between the colleges tat I want and Form 6. Yes, I just made up my decision few days ago, and I promise to do my best on it, for me, and my parents. Until now, I still feel the sadness on my result, but it's kind of motivation for me to remember this and I'll never repeat it again. By the way, I just met S coach yesterday and really glad to met him again, =) but too bad, I didn't get to hav a chat with him this time.And after tat, I went to Klang Parade and bought fast food from Popeyes, which is my dad's favourite. I rushed back home then to watch the MY FM Awards live and I get to watch my idol, LeeHom there, he's still awesome, caring, and handsome.He was being hugged a lot yesterday, I memorized a hug the most, which is bout a local female singer said something very touching, and she requested to shake Lee Hom's hand. Yes, she went to shake LeeHom's hand after she drop out her words. LeeHom gave her a big warm hug with encouragement, and kissed her cheek. It's really a big encouragement for her, and I was so touched and of course with a bit jealousy, to have such great hero of earth as my idol. =)
==================================♥=====================================
1. 第七首MY Astro至尊金曲-王力宏<你不知道的事>
2. MY Astro至尊创作男歌手-王力宏
3. 第18首MY Astro至尊金曲-王力宏<伯牙绝玄>
4. MY ASTRO至尊制作人-王力宏
5. MY ASTRO至尊男歌手(海外)
6. MY ASTRO至尊年度大奖
♥ LeeHom ♥
Congratz to LeeHom for becoming the big winners last nite, Everything was awesome
==================================♥=====================================
1. 第七首MY Astro至尊金曲-王力宏<你不知道的事>
2. MY Astro至尊创作男歌手-王力宏
3. 第18首MY Astro至尊金曲-王力宏<伯牙绝玄>
4. MY ASTRO至尊制作人-王力宏
5. MY ASTRO至尊男歌手(海外)
6. MY ASTRO至尊年度大奖
♥ LeeHom ♥
Congratz to LeeHom for becoming the big winners last nite, Everything was awesome
![]() |
| Arghh, *jealous*..haha, but,he's nice and gentlemen lah LOL |
![]() |
| Smile tat make all his fans fall in love to, cute! ;) |
![]() |
| He looks good with this simple put on! =) |
![]() |
| Aiyo, entau leh =)) |




No comments:
Post a Comment