BUT, something different was his workers joined us yesterday and it was much more lively and bustling.
After they went back, we had another part 2 activity..LOL...actually was part 2 present.
We sang songs for him and my brothers played his guitars =D
The atmosphere was pretty nice and sweet. =)
And, just chat with one old friends yesterday, he asked me what will I miss the most after graduation.i told him memories from form 1 till now. I'd think back those memories during the midnight and till I falled asleep. See, that's another things happend in the meantime. Yeah, I ffk another friend d...LOL
2 days continuous ffk him...Hahahaha...He should feel bad lol
Anyway, and.. I received my addmaths teacher message yesterday,hmm...it was a spirit arousing text..huh...made me headache....=(
![]() |
| Dad's BD Cake xD..hmm..is Chocolate strawberry flavour..lol |
![]() |
| Dad's cake from his workers..=="haha |
![]() |
| =) |
| Cheers xDD |



No comments:
Post a Comment