Friday, November 12, 2010

Graduation day !sweet and sour

Aw~graduated yesterday!!!
I just can't believe it~Time flies
5 years in Kwang Hua, 5 years with friends, teachers
5 years sitting monthly test, 5 years sitting examination, 5 years activites....
They're just past and I can't return to that every single moment...
The things left is my 5 years memories in KHHS , friends, and teachers.
Yesterday I think we all performed quite well and funny on stage.
And really felt happy because got people willing to help me taking video of our class performance, Thanks Mr. Him.haha
And, I was crazy taking photo with friends as a part of memories
But still left out many friends, times rush and I can't get to take photo with every single friends..Pity~Arghhh
Yesterday was my very first time hang out with friends, my first time sit public bus and my first time chiong K with my dear friends, They're rocks!!!
If got chance, maybe I'll hang out with them more frequent?LOL..I don't know, who knows?haha
I would like to say, trhoughout this 5 years, I've learnt many many thing, I've met many many friends, and I've met many many teachers,5 years memories....I will never forget and I'll always keep them in my heart forever, Love u all guys, love u too, KHHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment