Gah, like phoenix rises from ashes and I'm finally here, like since when I stop blogging eh? :/
Okay, so I'm here today, 1st of March, 2013
typing my feelings out on keyboard.
I know I'm cool
cause of MARCH weyh.
what?! Yes, you're right, today is the first day of March and I'm going to get my results next week.
Most probably next week lah, If not should be falls on these few weeks, on March for sure.
It kills my nerves, just merely think about it, It kills.
Anyways, I'm not going to bang wall while waiting results to be released.
Why worry when you know you're going to face It SOMEDAY right.
Should get prepared well mentally and expect the worst to get the best.
Like finally, ahh, someday, soon, I'm going to face It alone, again, and I know I have to accept this truth, I have to accept everything I got.
Plus, I wanna complain about my working life now can? -___-
Perhaps I would like to complain my job plainly cause of myself.
Guess I'm the lousiest accountant evarrrr, or should I say accountant's helper lah?
I'm too weak and guess I'm still in my own lego's world.
I need to stop this right away and kao tim everything by Monday.
No matter what.
And hello, David Choi is coming to Malaysia <3
listen
It's DAVID CHOI! He sings songs, he creates awesome musics. He eats alot. He loves to take photos.
And yes, I'm waiting my mom to be home and ask permission to watch him live tomorrow ! :) (Y)
Hope I'll be there tomorrow and If I can't make It, I wish the best for his performance in Malaysia. :)
and same to Chester and David too !
Daebak !
yeah, so fast march liao~ T.T ~
ReplyDeleteMiddle of March is coming too :)
ReplyDelete