Sunday, March 10, 2013

Be thankful

I'm here, with a different me. :)
feel so loved cause my family members they are still with me. My dad, my mom.
house got robbed on last Monday and dad was sent to hospital.
That moment you went home, saw your mom was crying, maid was crying, lots of policemen and 
that heartbreak moment when you saw bloods on the floor once you stepped into your house.
I burst into tear.
Terrified.
But glad that dad is alright now. 
well, he's the bravest dad ever, and so do my mom. 
Thank God they are still with me. :)
Be thankful and always bare this in mind: safety first.
And hello jerks, karma will hit you guys soon, five of you, please go to hell seriously.
sigh.
Fruits is flooding inside the fridge btw. Too much of visitors and yeap, those backstabbers do exist too.
Maid said she ran out and yelled for helped but non of my neighbours lend out their hands. non even help to call police. 
See, this is a sad world, a cruel ones.
Okay, not to talk much about this since everything is alright now :)
I even dreamt of my results btw, gosh, I'm hoping for a peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment