Saturday, August 11, 2012

Augusta !

Wanna blog since quite a long time I should say, but the problem is should I blog It in Mandarin or English ? :/ Kay, I don't know, so just let the water flow kay. I love free style. :)
Alright July has ended... eh ? like yesterday eh ! :( 
Yea I know, today is 11 of August. SO ITS AUGUST ! I don't want this to happen > wake me up when September ends. There's is a big NO WAY for that. 
July, a very blessed month and I hope It will never ends, at least, at the end, I will still  stay alive, with no regrets.
Famine 30. er, yeaaa, Famine 30, my first time for joining Famine 30 and worth It. It is always worth It :)) Mad lucky to get a nice seat to see performance all and especially Lee Hom, my super hero and music man that have a super great heart. Love, peace, music will never ends. :))
Exam's around the corner and at this time, you will know, which people stand at which side. Not saying what, just you know. hahahah ! :) Just like what Rei Foo said that day, 我们身边有很多种人, 这个就是世界. 不要埋怨别人 自己要努力 自己要为自己而活 and hello people who are heartless there, macha, you're so fake. Don't tell me you're loyal. Go get a Grammy Award, or best actor. Wanna lie ? You never know, you're too weak in lying. Uncle that tumpang my car, but just want to get peta minda from me, kind of backstabber's style, you're a loser in your life. People over there, that always said you never study, or don't know how to do, or not yet study, or sure fail in your papers, goddamn please la, facebook meme is trending everywhere, go take a look. Another fella, please, don't be so so perfect can ? I feel like dying damn shyt lo
:(  Lastly, YOU, don't be so so so so kepoh people's things can ? Like you urself very good, very great, but actually you talked shyt. Yea, I talked shyt, always. HAAAAAAAAAH ! Kay, enough complaining. Sill got many things to learn, many peta minda, many things to do. Btw, had a nightmare today, about sejarah exam during stpm. I dreamt something bad, something really bad, that make me realized 100 days to go ! 30 days to go for trial btw. 
PS: Sorry If any of you, get offended cause I just want to talked shyt here, just simply. *Public blog* -___-

我们身边有很多种人, 这个就是世界. 不要埋怨别人 自己要努力 自己要为自己而活
我尝试用心去看这个世界 但有时候不得不承认 心会被蒙蔽的 事实
所以 有时侯我宁愿 什么都不想 什么都不懂
刻意不去理会 刻意不去在乎 
我知道 这并不会改变什么
改变不了事实 没有勇气认清现实的残酷 才是 事实
明白吗
胆小鬼


No comments:

Post a Comment