Sunday, July 29, 2012

727.728.729

3 days of celebration. Birthday Eve, Actual Birthday and belated Birthday. With different gang, different friends. :) A difficult year for me this year I would say, unexpected things happened, shits happened, yet full of laughter and happiness also, in High school, Klang, with bunch and bunch of friends. I tried things that I've never tried before. You know, I wished before, and It happened, but in the way that giving me hints. I've got more than I expected, but yet I realize It went the other way. I gave up :)
2012, I didn't really celebrated, but you know, friends, celebrated three days with different gang, not bad huh ? :)) Now I know I have lots of friends hahaha, will cherish them in my life. And guess Alzheimer doesn't work at this place, my heart :) 



With YL,WH, YM BH and SY :)) <3

Today's celebration with YM, JJ, JH, CS, YY, Yuwa, Peter and TK :))

My presents all :)) out of my expectations, Hmm, somehow haha !
AND YOU KNOW WHAT ? I GOT A KLANG AREA MAP FROM JJ AND GANG  LOOOL

LOL, my car, nice decoration.


My Birthday cake in class 

After school at SCM at Wong Kok with lee Hom's songs all.





No comments:

Post a Comment