Thursday, January 5, 2012

So this is Upper six ! :D YAY -.-

So this is just a start of upper six life.
Second day of upper six life, everyone's start to complain this and that
So yes, everyone feels the stress of becoming a form six students, so do I.
Just the first day of schooling, I felt stress and it's killing me
Just took Sej notes from seniors, damn, THEY ARE A LOT, I MEAN, REALLY A LOT
So make me recall back Kai Jian ex- seniors' words, saying and reminding us to memorize at least one peta minda everyday. Sejarah got 2 paper, 4 bahagian to cover. So I have to use my time to do peta minda, read reference book, tuition, exam, read notes, memorize everything.
PA- Bahagian E @@ I'm really confuse about it. Somemore paper 1 ! Text book, WHY YOU NO THIN ? same, a lot to read and memorize.
BM- Ish, one thick text book also, and reading it is really killing me okay ! :/ I saw many alien words in the book before, and got many I haven't learn, no extra tuition to help me on this
Econs- Finally, one of the killer :// Don't want to talk much because I already feel scary of these four.
Form six ! Why you no easy ?! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment