Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heiyo 2012 ! :D

1/1/2012

The very first day of 2012, yea I can smell Spring, CNY, joyful and blessing :)
As usual, celebrated New Year with family, but this time we celebrated at cafe there
with friends, relatives and fireworks :)
At 12a.m. sharp, fireworks everywhere and road blocking everywhere haha !
Anyways, since today is the first day of 2012 so I have to make full use of it by making it as a great new start of the year, 2012. Sincerely hope that the end of the world 2012-story won't really happen and hope everyone get the life that they wanted with full of peaceful and blessing.
By the way, this year is really really a very important year for me, of course and all STPM candidates
This is the year for us to strive hard and perform our best in the exam war. It's the time to forget all the bad things from the past, grab the regrets from the past, and return it with a brand new positive force to let me become a more healthy, strong and mature girl, to know what should I do and what I shouldn't do.
So now set a goal and aim it with no regrets, I can do it ! :)
Position ! hiyyakkk !

No comments:

Post a Comment