Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So far so good guaa.

Homework is increasing day by day, so as ttn work. yeaaaa cool, somemore plus koku and task all tat right.
sigh
Not gonna left them there like last two years, I'd went through that kind of days, without doing homework,ttn work and practicing, nah, you'll get stunned while facing your exam papers and flunk your papers.
No more that okay, no more laziness I TELL YOU.
So far so good, finally Pn.Mashita came to school yesterday and helped me changed my club, so now I'm an ELS member, ehhh, why quit Persatuan Pencipta Alam? cause I was blur during the registration for koku day after finding out that Sejarah clubs was already full.* GAHHH* Then I was like wth, then just followed Michelle to join Pencinta Alam. Then guess what? Regretted to join tat club once I stepped out from the Balai Warisan, after had a talk with my brother, finally, made up my mind to join ELS, at least I got friends there and It's ENGLISH, exclude MUET,  I don't have any subjects that relate to English, how sad. :C
Anyways, hope everything will go on smooth and steady and add oil for my life, still lots of things to go through. Ga Yao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment