Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last day of holidays-Genting

2day went to Genting with my family, cousins plus, my brother's girl friend =])
woots?
haha, and yeah with my new camera from doctorjob.
Played ourdoor activities today, had much fun, and yeah, It's really cold when doing a light bulb between a couple. eeeeeeeee haha,oh yea, and we bought many strawberries from strawberry farm and my umbrella! strawberry umbrella!!! :p I bought a new and same one cause I break one during the one day trip in Bukit Cahaya with friends. =D
Picture speaks thousand words, so, check them out =)
oh yeaa, btw, I took many lousy and lame pictures er, you can see many plants down there, a sweet sweet couple and a lovely family =) I love them <3
Ahhh! Strawberries! <3

sweet one =)


Strawberry flower meh? XD

Purple! =D
cactus, niceee? hee
=))

<3

<3
Ehh, lazy to upload one by one, so three in one =))



cousin and sister :)


No comments:

Post a Comment