Recently like many 'tao hua" like tat, good or bad? LOL
i don wan to hurt people so I tell them straight away my feeling, am I correct?
ahhhhhh~don think too much Haaaaaaah
anyway, goin to start to learn swimming next year, yes is this Saturday! LOOOOL New year tat day! hmm, quite troublesome oso coz i hav to fetch along my frens there about 5 months?ahhhhhhhhhh~shui bian haha
okay, anyway, I hate u Mr. stupid in saying tat learn to swim is good, BUT is second thought! And And And the 1st thought is I'm short? ==" I hope I can slap u at once but I'm facing keyboard and my pc, but not ur face, okay, and I'm not tat rude lar, I will just step on ur leg and let u cry ur *** **! grrrr.
okay, I hate u lar. byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment