Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post in 2010

Yeah, The last post, BUT just in 2010, and 2day, at 12.00a.m., is New Year!
A brand new year, and a brand new life for me, no more Kwang hua school, and no more spm
What I'm goin to face is, take my result on 10 March 2011, and ......I think problably I'll hav my new life in High school Form 6. Awww noooo, I don dare to see my result seriously, it will make me cry...LOL
okay,hmmm...last day of 2010, nothing special, and I won't celebrate it, yeah, I'll just lay on my bed and watch at the orange light in my bedroom, and think about my goals in 2011 and what I want to do in the brand new year, also, I'll make a wish at tat moment..hehe...I think almost every past new year,  midnite I'll did tat..yeah, of course, after tat I'll busy texting here and there. ^__^hmm, actually, the end of the year is a time for reflection. We look back of the past 12 months to see what we accomplished, which goals we met( or didn't), and what we lost or gained. And, I think I'll cry when I recall back the past 12 months in 2010, because in this year, I lost many things and I didnt meet any of my goals, haha, very funny.=C Anyway, what i gained was perfect memories with my family and friends. I love them very much.
Conclusin: 2010 brings me laughter and much more sadness.
Welcome! 2011, I hope I'll did more well in this year..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment