Monday, November 1, 2010

烦烦烦烦烦烦烦烦
烦烦烦烦烦烦烦烦
最近很烦
很烦
很烦
什么都烦
每一天都烦

I'am not a good dancer, I'm not a pro actress but I'm just a good audience.
I' bad in memorising those stupid steps, I'm bad in acting. I just wanna be an audience, but I'm sure that I'll regret after that...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....last year to perform on stage, and 1 secondary graduation performance in my whole life! JUST ONCE!!! =C
And, mom was nagging me just now...huh...nag about my future, my future courses that gonna take, my future life in college or form six,my future ambition bla bla bla...*sigh *sigh *sigh
Feel guilty because still don't have one target, still don;t know wanna do what, Form 6 or Colleges, continue taking science or change to account...
Arghhhhhhh...and guess what?SH*T, I totally forgotten Sarah's Birthday!!!Didn't wish her today, she just sat in front of me!!!!! Hate myself larh~=C and mom don't want let me follow our class trip edi, she said very little people go and aiks...because that accident happened few days a go in Genting. She was afraid I meet up with that situition. I don't even  know which traveling centre I'm going to follow.*sigh
Meet up some problems with friends, ah, okay, actually everything is ok, but just on the bright side, not the dark.ish!!!
Little sister going to have a new hand phone and what I feel sweat is her model chic than mine and of course the cost..haha...yeah, is touch screen.
Anyway, just followed my brother went to Lazo Diamond and bought one earing and one ring for mom..OMG~damn expensive,okay! It almost spend half of my money simpanan. I swear that I'll buy the one over thousand for my mom after 5 years. I told this to my brother yeah..he didn't listen into my word, I think. After that, we went to Speedy and bought 3 DVD albums for DAD, yeah 4/11, his Birhday, his big day.*sigh. Anyway, I don't really care the money because they're for my parents!Ha..Should spend for them. 1 and half hour something from now goin to tuition Addmaths, hate it, fbut there're just 4 or five days to tuition with my teacher, yes!
Okay, talking craps today. End.
*sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment