Saturday, March 30, 2013

New life.

March, I've been so so busy lately and perhaps, for the following months..
Gone through the darkest time in my life so far.
Since I wouldn't know I will have to suffer all these so I listed the darkest time for myself.
What would you react If you would have to open your results in front all your peers and teachers? haha. weird feeling.
What would you react If you're receiving many texts and calls or even facebook and Twitter, asking about your darkest days? oh, you don't want to.
There're too many hardest time that I've gone through these days. Like learn how to drive till my University, have to meet new friends, have to reply all questions from friends, parents, teachers, cousins, aunties etc, owh yea, some stupid questions that pulled my moods down, gotta learn new things like QM for Business, accounting, study econs all in English and so so many other things that I have to resist on in order to pick myself up.
The best thing is at least I've settled down my tertiary education and all these have to thank my greatest parents. They're the one who accompanied me through my lowest point in life and they're always by my side. They left me on my own to pick myself up and let me know I still have three years to persue my degree and in three years time, to buckle up my personalities before stepping into the real world.
Besides, wanna thanks Wong Fu cause their videos did help me to have some great laughs. I'm so glad that they reblogged my comments (Y) Wong Fu For Lyfe ! :)
Across clear skies, among glowing stars, that's where I will find us.


No comments:

Post a Comment