previous rule I meant, that will come back after my major exam, STPM. *see now I'm bloggin :(*
I just feel to write some random things that I really wanted to tell people but I can't.
Or maybe I should just stick to random but not to rules ? :(
Okayy, let's talk about my recent life. You know It was very miserable one as exam is just 18 days left, that is like around 3 weeks. Then yeah, exam, exam exam till holidays. Okay, I know I will go through this very soon and I'm recently working on It.
I was asked which colours I like actually. Most of the people around me like purple, blue, orange etc. I know there're many colours out there, but I can't really pick any one I love. I mean, I love colours, that not really particular, but when It comes to some things, It will be particular. Randomly pink, red, yellow, will be okay for me I think. So when JJ asked, I told him I choose red. I don't know whether that's my favourite colour or not, but yeah, see, my bag is pink in colour, pencil case is blue black, mechanical pencil is purple. etc. I don't really fancy coincidence but this time, purple, both of them love purple, and It's like kind of faith for them you know.
I wished before, that I told myself I will give It out after exams, but now, I have to pull It back.
Looking forward for Christmas, that everything will be ended. Right ?
Hopefully lah, and now, back to my books :)
I have to stay strong and let go.
Yes I am a strong girl and I know I can do It. Things are better to be left unsaid. Always :)
No comments:
Post a Comment