Thursday, September 13, 2012

Why fail.

While sitting at the place that don't have a fan that not functioning well
But a super " feng shui " place which is at the second row beside the back door and located at the most behind row.
My exam's seat. That's It.
First time to realize sitting at back cannot see words on white board clearly but the best part is you can just see everyone's action by just slowly tilt up your head in front, to left and to right.
The moment when you sit and see how hard a person can sit there and study.
I failed.
People that always chat around because of fully preparations.And. Yea.
I failed
Well, People who are hopeless like me.
 I failed.
Sejarah exams today, It was a tough one for me cause of laziness. I know have to do constant study but :(
Kek Sui Pattern of bantai-ing.on my Sejarah paper one today. revision till 3am so what. Last minute doesn't help at all. Keeping me as loser, listing me as an idiot.

Till then, study econs lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment