Monday, September 3, 2012

Boredom

Skipping school to cure boredom but staying at home doesn't mean you won't get bored.
Never get this bored before until I studied Khalifah in Sejarah Tamadun Dunia. Hell, five Khalifah and I just can't miss anyone of It. Wanna start with my macro war but micro still got two topics. You know sometimes I'm just too lazy to move on and I rather lay on my bed and yes this could happen. That I laid on my bed, eventually I slept, without planning for a nap and slept for hours. Waking up and left me feeling guilty. -_-
By the way, just bought a mini pendrive that I feel Its very unique cause Its a mini dlsr canon camera. Looks very beautiful and I don't konw why I bought It, Damn. Think to give It to one of my friend as birthday present though. It's weird I know but I don't wanna leave any regrets. At least I do something. Right. Not now, but December :) 
Kay, signing off to get back my books now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment