He asked me out to Joe Brooke's concert
He asked me out for badminton match.
He asked me out to Paradigm mall.
He asked me out to Tropicana.
He asked me out to Starbucks.
He asked me out to Subang area there for an outing.
He asked me out to watch live Arsenal trial.
now another He asked me out for a movie tomorrow and starbucks after that.
C'mmon you're not Starbucks type I know.
I don't like Joe Brookes, I swim, I seldom outing with friends, I'm not an Arsenal fan.
You will think I'm so eh cham in the sense of so many invitations.
But what I want to say is, please, you guys don't need to ask me out since you guys want to make sure she will go. So the idea is like this, I go, then she sure go. Sorry to say, but I feel so annoyed. I feel so so so so so annoyed can ? If you were in my place and if you are in my place right now, you will know how I feel.
Friends, that said, aiyah, If you go, then she sure go. or yeaaa, I just asked her then she asked me to ask you. I asked her already, she said If you go then she will go, so you goin ?
Get me ? or maybe I think too much, but hey, isn't these all obvious enough ?
This feeling is too shitty and I'm enough with all this k.
YOU GUYS SHUCKS. Sorry :(

No comments:
Post a Comment