Do you believe destiny ? The moment I already gave up, and then miracles started.
You came. amazingly you came. :/
Okay, I don't want to care anymore, enough.
And yeaaa, today is the day that cafe close, finally It comes to an end and right 11.30p.m., It will close and yes, no more Grand cafe. Parents tried very hard to keep everything stable and remain everything but, you know, things actually already fixed and you never know right one day It will change. The main chef is an old man, promised to work in the cafe for years but now, he left, reason: he's too old and recently his health was highlighted. Parents planned to close the cafe and change It to a seminar room, for hotel used. Honestly I don't think It's a bad thing for them because even they lost a cafe, but they gain back their time and yes, I don't want them to be that hectic. Imagine everyday they have to go to cafe to close the account and everything then ended up come back very late at night. I saw mom was thinking hard to make the business become better but you know, customers all. Well, they did a great job and what I see is not that bad, always. They still work like normal now, but yeah, more freedom, more spaces than before. :)
Gambateh.
No comments:
Post a Comment