I feel much more sorry to him and I never knew that we can really set him up. But see, things already happened and I can just sit here, write my blog and do nothing. I said sorry to him but still, I cannot forgive myself for being such a prankster. I was the head of the planner and I was the most excited one after knowing that he got pranked, and yes, I bet I was the one who regretted the most. Knowing that he did all single things, and the call will be broadcasted, on air and listened by everyone I felt more worst when I heard that he got laughed by friends yesterday during tuition, and I could hardly imagine that what will happened on him on Monday in school. And one more, I hate people who didn't reply my message but people are people, I'm also part of them. I didn't reply friend's text sometimes, and so I know I have no rights to hope for a reply. Maybe It's not important to reply me but at least a yes, noted, or even a word "K" ?
Sigh really defines everything. Words and typing not really helped me release my stress and I still can't put a smile on my face. I hope everyone will be like forgetting this thing as time goes by, and I hope our friendship is still there. Exam is around the corner, mid-term killer. So perhaps everyone don't feel to bother this thing much and just focus on studies ? Hope so lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment