Monday, March 5, 2012

Randomieee

Gaaah, exams coming soon, and the day after tomorrow, seniors' results will be released.
See how fast time flies right ? I was thinking next year, my turn to take it.... Dang ! STPM :/
4 flat ? Yeah, that's every form six students' target and I'm one of them, hoping to get it.
Stress in class, exams, test, everything. Not only stress on exams, I mean the competition between friends.
This is like a marathon, when you stop, you'll lose. In other way, means the possibility to chase your own dream will become lower and let people to overtake you. You, decide your own future.
Alright, so no more slacking okay, Damn, i was like keep on saying this since form 4 hahahaha but MIA :P
By the way, I miss Lee Hom's concert so so so so so much.

那是一份感动
永不停息的感动
真的爱死他了




爱因为在心中


No comments:

Post a Comment