So, Hello there ! yea, I'm talking to the air in my bloggie haha
Since, just few person know this blog of mine. Soooo, still feel safe on it.
Hmmmm, so fast huh? Old friends, we didn't chat for months. LOL, how are you?
Suddenly feel to meet up with you guys and girls...Suddenly I miss my old life and suddenly feel sad that my new friends going to graduate and will be leaving, soon.
Within months...just imagine that within months I can be so stupid and sad till like this.
I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm not that active during my secondary times and suddenly become very active this year. Knowing many friends and bringing me this mix up feeling, damn. I just don't know how to express. It is just eeeeeeeeeee, idk. ._.
Beep Beep Beep......Okay, whatever.
SO now, left one mp for ELS and time to focus on studies, Say no to other stuffs, I know It will cause double hurts after all. Have you heard some stories before? They're always some other stories behind one story.
It's complicated.

No comments:
Post a Comment