Slacked the whole month and now only realized how shyt right I know -.-
Soooooo, time to buckle up and be a nerdy, I don't want any failure to happen on my exam, never, ever.
By the way, long time didn't heard about your news, time really killer, kill our moment and time together and make our memories become thinner like a vile, can't rewind anything without any recall unless the thing I really care and I notice. no point on asking how are you because I know you're doing great great there.
Anyways, recently feel bored and tired because of the stupid practice at Dataran Merdeka and long time didn't touch my Sejarah book, my brain going to rust and I can feel that my fear on that, plus MUET speaking exam on October 13, somemore seniors they all going to graduate soon. In the meantime, we will having our final exam. *BIG BIG SIGH* So what I need to do is cherish every moment, enjoy my life. That is so much different with my secondary life.

No comments:
Post a Comment