Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random aka short writing.

I enjoy blog walking, very much. blog stalker? No way, just plainly a blog visitor ;)
Found out people's life in their blogs, school life, working life, anything. They're interesting !
Currently needed to improve my English because of the stupid MUET exam in October and November, ish.
So, blog walking more often to read read read and also bought some novel to read and improve my vocab, grammar, etc. *hypnotizing myself I know, to fall in love with lovely English -.-*
Sooo, yeah, It's the last Saturday, Sunday and Monday for me and my brother to be together this
few months or this year I guess?
Just realized that I need him very much, in, anything. Okay I know I rely on him too much, I just rely 
on people too much, so same goes to him. Can't imagine days without him, but anyways, I know It's time for me to learn something, to learn how to be independent and responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment