Sunday, July 3, 2011

HSK Sports Day!

Next, HSK Sports Day! =D
Quite excited towards it because I am involving in the marching, Watkins rocks! HAHA
Hey, my very first time in marching okay? HAHA, It was a great and brand new experience for me.
Well, feel to join marching this time because want to realise my hope during my secondary old times, although didn't have siao po gang in marching with me this time, still, I went for the marching with me alone. ALONE.
Yes, I dare, just want to gain the marching new experience in my life and feel the marching, the first marching in my life, hell, what am I doing during my secondary school? LOL. After the two days of raptai and practice, finaly, our marching group was ready for the Sports Day. And guess what? didn't expect some seniors joined our marching on the second day, include Yat Hong(my foster), chief( Yee May's foster), and some librarians seniors. =))
Okay, Sports Day, actually I just enjoyed the opening of the Hari Sukan, LOL, after marching all that, I had some photo shooting with friends, seniors, then I went back after that. Met Ooi Wen Ying during Sports Day and asked for a photo shooting with her because we're having a same name HAHA, then also took some photos with foster, sifu, and friends =) Errrr, It's a tiring day because had mt econs tuition after my marching, totally exhausted LOL, BUT, everything is worth. Know that we Watkins grabbed the last place this year and the perbarisan, Er...we also didn't get 1st or second ,knew through a talkative seniors at the tuition centre there. Hmm, actually what I want to say is no matter what we get, we still the champion for the overall, everyone is the champion of the day, our spirit and memories will last forever. By the way, congratz for the winner champion of the day, Sulaiman and the second place, Mallory. And alsso the champion for the marching, Sulaiman and the seond place, Ross. I love the theme of the Ross! haha, Pirates, cool huh? =D Yea, COOL. =D
GAHHHHHHHH, blackyyy, need time to become fair d lah :/
see the photos down there LOL

The paiseh heng foster, found that he's super duper talkative when meet up with his gangs LOL
Tembikai sifu, pirate of the day ahaha.
Jack,  got look alike? LOL

Elizabeth! She looks gorgeous <3

Watkins ROCKS! Er, the 30s. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment