It's June! It's June
Nahhh, yeah, It's 2nd of June, haha.
Time flies like hell, fast like wildfire, sooooooo many things happen within these few months wow
Form 6 oh form 6, haven't step into my real class eh, but went to B2 physics class before done my switching, Errr... how to say? The teachers are nice yet kao lat?haha, kao lat suan siao LOOL, and the syllabus is hard like hell lah XD Whatever lah, I'm not going back to class already since after holidays I'll be in my class o.0
Haihhhhh, kinda sad cause leaving science life, friends, activities, labs, teachers etc.right.
But, people always look forward riteeee? so, I have to look forward also, not to forget about my past memories, but keep them deeply in my heart, I still love science, and labs those all thingy =))
about one month in form 6 and I already make some new friends, How nice wooot! Seniors, classmates, teachers all that, although the number is small, I'm quite happy and full with that, really, It's much more different in my secondary life, but heyyy secondary life still awesome okayyyy =D
It's JUNE weyh, summer! summer! summer rocks! =D
And and and do check this out the video below! NICE GUY finally out yo! *Thumbs up* to KevJumba and friends! You guys did a great job! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment