Nothing, suddenly feel wan to study and TASTE the overseas life there.huh. Australia! ._. Anyways, let's just forget about it okayyyy.
Ahhhh, Form 6 oh Form 6, really quite afraid of u. Hmm, heard that many friends goin to form 6 also, and then? huuuuuuh, It's scaryyyyy loh. Because they're all "smartIST" hey. Okay, stop thinking about that. Just now I called to Delta HQ and asked for the lower six tuition class( coz my mom's nagging) haaaaah, then guess what? ugh, they haven't started and the time table haven't out also.I was like wth?-.- This year really late lahhh, I remember last year April already started loh. Nevermind, hmmm, yesterday night felt very sleepy but can't sleep.Hey I don't know why like this loh okay, then as usual, I recalled back some memories, owh, they make me hiam hiam cry out.haha, but I didn't text any of them coz yesterday x2 riteeee, the Mr. Tao Niang didn't replied me. Yeah, he changed, our frenship changed.Ew, after that i text Heng Yang, then he told me the same thing also-Tao Niang didn't reply his text.HAHA. not funny lohhh, see, our friendship still there, but er hampir gone.LOL, I hope this kind of scary scary things won't happen again akay. I love my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment