Cause my family and I never tried before the KFC AM smart breakfast meals, so we decided to cancel our 1st decision and our 2nd decision-Bah Kut Teh and Mc Donald.Sooooooo, we had er Cheezy Egg Bun Combo and a.m. riser combo.yea, no doubt, THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS man!hmm, I had one cheezy egg bun combo heheheeeee cause I like cheese!heheheh, by the way, They're really improved in their foods and also services. And the cost is so much NICER now even cheaper than MC D and pizza. =D And the manager right, gave us extra one cheezy egg bun plus one a.m. twister combo, tat cost RM4.00 and RM6.95 respectively! Nice man! My brother and dad sapu them after that.HAHA But not only us, other early birds on the spot get their extras too! Hmm, was thinking, that's because they want to fight with Mc D huh, if not, they banyak rugi,haha.
=D
=D


No comments:
Post a Comment