Thursday, February 10, 2011

One more random post

cny goin to over and I'm goin to face my result on March 10.
AND of course, my further study, college? Form 6? I don't know.
What course? I don't know.
and please, don't said I love u and then dissapear again and again, it's like your mind is somewhere far away and I cannot get there seriously. No more texting, no more chatting, and no more calling, it's okay.
And PLEASE, you, stop asking me why there's no topic between us, I don't know.
sigh, working with my mom, fetch her go and back, swimming lessons, facebook-ing, gml-ing, what else I can do while waiting my result? But at least I got a work tat let me won't feel so lifeless, but arghh, life still sucks.
Mom keep on asking me to call this college tat college and asking me to surf the net bout courses, colleges bla bla bla. SAM? A-level? STPM? ADP? CPU? Foundation? don ask me, I don't know. I dont even know what's my interest and what can I study.
I'm always thinking this and that, and tats why I can't sleep well every night.shit u.

No comments:

Post a Comment