Friday, October 15, 2010

Today I ponteng school to had my driving test
and YES!
Finally, I passed it and I can drive on the road! woot~
of course, I felt happy about that because no need go for the driving lessons
No more driving lessons, no more suffering, I meant my hands and legs! They're sooo pain after having the driving lessons...LOL
And....today is also a sad day, because today is my last addmaths tuition in Delta with teacher Mr. Low
There's no doubt that he is really a good teacher and he is good in motivating his student.
I will never forget his teaching method, his zi lian heng and his words for us.
Seems today is our last Form 5 adddmaths tuition, he took about an hour to give us our last advise about our study and SPM...His words really made me think a lot, alot..By the way, he took our picture by using his apple ipod and he opened a song for us and asked us hold our friend's together and try to sing the song.
I will never forget the moment, it's just very very touched. In the addmaths tuition, I have learnt many many …
and of course, I knew many friends from different schools and I really enjoy the time together with them...chatting, sleeping, joking, learning,....and many many more...I love them sooo much.
I promise to myself, I will do my best for my SPM.


That's the official responsible for my driving test xD


No comments:

Post a Comment