Tomorrow is physics' turn,it sounds bad,very bad.
I hate Physics...But i think i will love it if i understand everything about it.
The calculation,the explaination, the defination, the principles and bla bla bla
there're really too many things that have to understand.
I wish i can undestand physics from form 4, but,yes,i failed to do so.
is it because that i'm a straight forward person so i can't understand physics well?
oh no,not only physics,also Chemistry,addmaths and Biology
Till now,i cannot see my future i meant,i still below the average and, i don't know that
how BRIGHT will my future be,and what's my career after that?How's my life?
They are to many things to considered.Oh my~
AND I have made a decision,just because of one of my old friends said somethin to me today...
his words make me think a lot, a lot,thanks him by the way.
Alright, I think that it's the time to found out the original ME!
I can't live with facebook
I can't live with blogs
I can't live with laziness.
I can't live with GML.
That's alll.
I will only on my facebook and everything after SPM,seriously.
I have to take into account about my result and my future.
God bless me... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment