Went to Stadium Sulaiman today, with mix feeling. I wanted to go for the run but then yeaaaa, friends all not going, got friends, but not really close right :/ Kay, so I super hate this kind of feeling, that like I'm foreveralone, like a weirdo that don't have friends. Luckily I met Kartini and Ern Kuing la, they made my day and accompanied me till the end. I'm not a sport kaki, so I was super nervous for my running. You know, first time running in front of people, first time of joining sports event. So, It was pretty good that I am kong get second place and able to join final on actual Sports Day I think......
What else ? Yeaaa, econs. My first failing paper in form six. three more marks to go, teacher is too mean that dislike us to write essays all in other way, she hates us for going tuition. But not saying blaming la, I'm still passing with low marks If she's not mean. This pull my day down and who cares Monday Blues ? Tuesday got Its blues too. I think I should just jail myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment