Sunday, July 24, 2011

吧生高级中学(High School Klang)华文学会第二届文娱汇演

Yesterday was an awesome day okay! The event tat hold by High Skul Klang =)
Enjoyed and appreciated their hard works =)
And and and guess what? I get to take photo with my little idol Kah Jun and gave him my little booklet (actually is a card but more look alike a booklet LOOL!) oh and his autogrpah Awwwwww =D
Hope he'll keep it nicely and get motivated by my words, really salute the way he copes with his music life but not the emo way okayy! HAHA! And, shocked to see he took the booklet's photo and posted up on his fb wall, OH GOSH! =D hope he'll like it after all. And, I won't comment anything on tat cause I never hope to get anything(feedback? NOOO LOL) from him, it's just a way to thank his music and hardwork and everything. Worth to do tat for him =)

=D


Fansssss? aha XD

(=

No comments:

Post a Comment